SpiroDevo-Graphic Organizer

Shoutbox

Welcome to Week 2 of Computer Class!
Ms.Tamme: You also did not use the appropriate subject. Your username should proceed the assignment name of Introduction... look at my thread to see what your subject should look like. Oct 8, 2016 21:44:22 GMT
Ms.Tamme: Everyone is forgetting the first Line of a response should be Username Response and the first line of a Reply should be Reply to Username Response Oct 8, 2016 22:01:07 GMT
Ms.Tamme: Please notify Ms.Tamme by a message in this forum if you have updated a past assignment and want your score reviewed. Oct 10, 2016 19:56:26 GMT
Ms.Tamme: If you don't know what a reference section should look like, please refer to the last slide in the presentation. That is a reference section for the whole slide show. Oct 11, 2016 4:47:45 GMT
Ms.Tamme: Please note that you should be interacting / responding with me just like the students. I need to be an active part of the conversations I choose to join. So, please, don't ignore my posts on your threads. Oct 11, 2016 5:22:44 GMT
Ms.Tamme: LAST Chance to get Subject Lines correct! On the next assignment (Information Age), if you post your thread with a wrong subject line, it will be deleted. You will have to re-post. Oct 11, 2016 17:12:04 GMT
Ms.Tamme: Please show some level of creativity on your title page! Oct 11, 2016 19:27:49 GMT
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel